To add the Communion of Saints Calendar to your Google calendar, click the Communion of Saints Calendar button link above and when you are in the calendar select the + next to the Google calendar logo in the lower right hand corner. If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to sign into your Google account. You will then be asked to add the calendar. Click ADD and the Communion of Saints Calendar will be added to your personal Google calendar.
The same steps above can be used for adding the St. Ann Faith Formation Calendar.
To add the Communion of Saints Calendar to your iPhone calendar (ical), please follow the directions below. All changes to the schedule will be updated automatically to your calendar.
1. Select and copy this link
2. On your iPhone or iPad go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts>Add Account>Other
3. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar
4. In the Server section, paste the ICS link that you copied in step 1 and click Next.
5. Finally, hit the Save button. Now the schedule will be on your iPhone/iPad calendar.